Artist Submissions

The Fort Collins Musicians Association (FoCoMA) is proud to present “Fort Collins Music eXperiment (FoCoMX)” live music performances throughout 2021. We are excited to showcase the rich musical talent in Northern Colorado through small and large concerts and festivals all year long.

2021 Artist Submissions Are Now OPEN.

Please note that if accepted to perform at FoCoMX events, the information you submit here may be used on the FoCoMX and FoCoMA websites and through various marketing channels to promote the performances. Annual artist submissions will close on May 1, 2021.

All accepted artists will be contacted directly by one of the FoCoMX Booking Committee members or by the Fort Collins Musicians Association board.

Compensation: FoCoMA/FoCoMX believes in an equitable pay model and that it is critical to compensate all our artists. Each event our non-profit produces will work with a slightly different pay scale and will be explained when contacted about booking.

***For our large annual FoCoMX festival our pay model works like this: After expenses, the Fort Collins Musicians Association will be taking 20% of the net profit from the festival to put back into the non-profit operations. The other 80% will be divided evenly between the bands/artists. Additionally each performing member will receive a 2-day festival wristband ($35 value per wristband), access to FoCoMX’s Artist Hospitality Lounge and one (1) guest list spot to the festival.